Rates & Policies
Rates & Pricing
1 class per week: $55 4 classes per week: $150 2 classes per week: $90 5 classes per week: $175 3 classes per week: $125 6+ classes per week: Add $25 for each class Unlimited (1 person): $200 (2 people): $325
$35.00 registration fee per family per year
All prices are per family, including discounts
Fitness Classes Pricing
Drop In Hourly Rate: $10 per class
One Class Per Week for the Month: $25 per month
Two Classes Per Week for the Month: $50 per month
Unlimited Fitness Pass Per Person – Includes Weekends: $75 per month
Private Dance Lesson, One Hour: $60
Private Dance Lessons, Four Hours: $220 ($55 per lesson)
Music Lessons, 30 Minutes: $28
- Classes do not require pre-registration.
- Please check in at the front desk prior to class starting.
- Wear comfortable clothing and tennis shoes to class. Bring a workout towel and water.
- We suggest bringing your own yoga mats, although we do have some available for your use.
What to wear:
- Tutu Cuties, Intro To Dance, Ballet/Tap Combo: Leotard or Biketard, Tutu or Skirt, Tights or Socks, Pink Ballet Shoes, Black Tap Shoes, Hair pulled off of face
- Ballet - Black Leotard, Pink tights, Pink Ballet Shoes, Hair in a bun
- Lyrical, Contemporary - Form fitting clothing such as a leotard, dance shorts, leggings, foot undeez or dance paws, hair pulled off of face
- Acro, Hula - Form fitting clothing such as a leotard, dance shorts, leggings, hair pulled off of face
- Jazz, Acro & Jazz Combo - Form fitting clothing such as a leotard, dance shorts, leggings,Black Jazz Shoes, hair pulled off of face
- Tap - Shirt or tank top, leggings or shorts, black tap shoes, hair pulled off of face
Missed classes can be made up in any class that is age and level appropriate within six months, so long as the dancer is still enrolled in regular classes at Kick It Up.
All classes participate in our December and June recital, although student participation is optional.
Classes are focused on dance education and learning.